TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and conditions set out the terms of the agreement between you and High End Photography Academy. By using our website, purchasing and participating in all or any part of our learning program, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (Terms).
In these Terms:
“High End Photography Academy” and “The Academy” means The Six Figure Photographer Pty Ltd ACN 639 438 314 (trading as High End Photography Academy) of Queensland, Australia;
“us”, “our” or “we” means The Academy;
“you” means anyone who uses our website, purchases all or any part of our program from us; and
“website” means ‘highendphotographyacademy.com’ owned and operated by The Academy.
- Restrictions on use
- No content may be copied, distributed, transmitted, reproduced, republished, uploaded, modified, archived, sampled, posted in any way, in whole or in part, without the express prior written authorisation of High End Photography Academy.
- You may view the content on any single computer monitor for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact, without change, all copyright and other proprietary notices.
- Modification of the content or use of the content for any other purpose is a violation of High End Photography Academy ‘s copyright and other proprietary rights.
- Linked Websites
- Links to third party sites are inserted for convenience. The Academy makes no representation or warranty regarding the content of these sites, and no responsibility is taken for the consequences of viewing and relying on the content from those websites. The provision of a link to a third party site should not be construed as implying any relationship or endorsement of the site, its content or its owners.
- The Academy is not, and must not be taken to be, authorising infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material on other sites by linking material within this website to such material on other sites.
- Intellectual Property
You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights including logos, designs, images, trademarks, graphics, distinctive brand features and icons are owned by The Academy and nothing in these Terms give you a right to use, modify, distribute, store, transmit publish or display any of them.
- Reliance on content and Disclaimer
- Although every effort has been made to ensure the reliability of information supplied, The Academy makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of any information or material available on its website. You should contact The Academy to verify relevant representations, statements, information and material before relying upon them.
- The Academy excludes all implied conditions and warranties with respect to this website and its content except to the extent that such an exclusion would contravene any applicable law.
- The Academy disclaims all responsibility and all liability (including without limitation, liability in negligence) for any expense, damage, cost or loss (including incidental, special or consequential loss) you might incur as a result of your use of this website or its content, including as a result of transmission of a computer virus or from the information contained in the website or at any site linked to or from this site, being incorrect, incomplete, misleading or inadequate.
Terms and Conditions of our Learning Program
- Our Program
We describe our learning program as including:
- Learning modules – that may be purchased individually;
- Bonus Modules – that are available to you once you have purchased all the learning modules;
- Lifetime Access Membership – granted once you have purchased all the learning modules and benefits include ongoing support from us through our private Facebook page, ongoing master class training sessions, life chats & question times with our professional photographer, Katrina Christ,
together with all associated materials and content delivered by The Academy.
- Pricing and Payment
- Prices shown on the website are in Australian dollars and include GST where applicable. Please note that we must receive your payment in full before providing you with access to any part of the program.
- We use third party payment providers, depending on the way in which you make payments and you accept that any payments you make through them are subject to their terms & conditions.
- We reserve our right to review and change the pricing of any of our learning modules. This will not affect the modules that have already been purchased.
- Discount on the pricing of our learning modules shall only apply if all modules are purchased at the same time.
- Program materials
You acknowledge that:
- Program materials are supplied in an online environment, unless otherwise stated in The Academy learning program description.
- Access and use of each learning module is a single user licence. You must not allow others to access or use any learning module forming part of our program or the information contained in it.
- The content of the online program materials and The Academy logos, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained therein, remain the property of The Academy.
- No reproduction or distribution any part of the program material and any supporting documents can be made without the prior written consent of The Academy.
- The Academy takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for your interpretation and/or misuse of materials.
- Bonus Modules and Lifetime Access Membership
- Bonus Modules and Lifetime Access Membership will be offered to you once you have purchased all the learning modules.
- You acknowledge that upon becoming a Lifetime Access Member:
- The Academy may at any time withdraw, cancel or change the benefits included with the Lifetime Access Membership and you will not be entitled to a refund of the price paid for any of the learning modules.
- there may be additional costs payable if you wish to participate in further master class training or other training or networking opportunities provided through The Academy.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy
We do not provide refunds so please choose carefully before purchasing our learning program.
- The Academy may terminate access to our learning program immediately if you commit or allow to be committed a breach of any of the obligations set out in these Terms. You will not be entitled to a refund in these circumstances.
- Where you have breached material term we may elect, in the alternative, to cease supply of the learning program to you until we are reasonably satisfied that you have remedied the breach.
- You must make your own assessment of the information contained in The Academy’s learning program and, if you choose to rely on it, it is wholly at your own risk.
- You agree that:
- we cannot, and do not, give you legal, commercial or other professional advice;
- we are not a professional services firm; and
- you must consult with a commercial or other appropriately qualified professional advisor for advice concerning the suitability of the contents learning program you purchase.
- While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in the learning modules and bonus modules The Academy cannot guarantee that it is entirely accurate and error-free.
- All representations are expressly excluded and you agree that you have not relied on any representation in ordering the learning program modules.
- Similarly, while every effort is made to ensure that the strategies and information contained in this learning program support the potential for income and business success, there is no guarantee that you will make these levels of income. As with any business, results may vary. The Academy does not guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas in the program. Earning potential is entirely dependent on how you decide to use the ideas and techniques shown in our program for business success.
- In no event will The Academy or its agents or employees, be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information obtained in the learning program or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- To the fullest extent allowable under applicable law, The Academy disclaims all warranties and conditions, whether express or implied, including any warranties or conditions that the learning program is of satisfactory quality, reliable, accurate, fit for a particular purpose or need, non-infringing or free of defects or errors or able to operate on an uninterrupted basis.
- Any provision of these Terms which is void or unenforceable may be severed without affecting the enforceability of other provisions.
- Failure by us to exercise or enforce any right or provision under these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- We may send promotional material to you about our program. If you do not wish for us to contact you, you can unsubscribe online upon receipt of an electronic communication.
- These Terms will be governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia and you irrevocably submit to the non- exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Queensland.
Confidentiality and Privacy
Enquiries regarding these Terms should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org